Real Estate Paralegal - LA
- Los Angeles, CA
Real Estate Paralegal - Los Angeles, CA
The Firm is currently recruiting for a full-time Real Estate Paralegal for our Los Angeles office. This position will support the local Real Estate Practitioners and the national Real Estate Practice Group.
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree and Paralegal certificate.
- 5-7 years of commercial real estate experience, preferably in a law firm setting, an in-house legal department or title company.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, professional staff and peers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Monday, May 20, 2019