Research and Knowledge Analyst- DC
- Washington, DC
Research and Knowledge Analyst-Washington, DC
One of our law firms in DC is looking for a research and knowledge analyst to join their team.
- Master's Degree in Library Science or equivalent experience (minimum of eight years) and a minimum of two years research experience in a law firm or corporate library.
- Expertise in using computer-based research tools including but not limited to: Lexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg, Intelligize, Securities Mosaic, Practical Law, Fastcase, PLI, Capital IQ, Deal Point Data, CCH Cheetah, SNL.
- Broad and thorough knowledge of legal, business and financial information sources.
- Current awareness of knowledge and information technology developments.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems.
- Proven ability in using WYSIWYG web page editors.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Flexibility to travel and adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tuesday, November 26, 2019