Union Side Labor Attorney–New York, NY
Please consider joining our union side Labor and ERISA firm.
The position involves litigating in the federal courts and at the NLRB on behalf of our union and multiemployer benefit fund clients. We also represent private clients in employment and ERISA matters.
Candidate should have:
· 10+ years’ experience doing labor law;
· good litigation skills and familiarity with Board work;
· be admitted in New York and the federal courts;
· have strong research and writing skills;
· be creative and resourceful; and
· be hardworking and have a positive and energetic attitude.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (salary probably in the low to mid $100k’s)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement