Client Services Specialist - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Client Services Specialist - San Francisco, CA
One of our top law firms seeks a Client Services Specialist with at least 3-5+ years of high-end hospitality experience to join its SF office.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage reception on a daily basis.
- Answer direct and place calls.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Schedule meetings and manage the use of conference rooms and private offices.
- Coordinate catering room set-up and AV or other technology needs.
- Provide courier messenger parking taxi and voucher information.
- Receive and forward faxes and other legal documents.
- Respond to security monitor alerts and coordinate with DC security.
- Coordinate janitorial and facilities maintenance requests with building management.
- Assist with filing, copying, and document retrieval.
- Fax mail and complete other administrative tasks as directed.
- Sort and distribute mail as needed; circulate incoming deliveries.
- Post and prepare U.S. mail and overnight deliveries.
- Prepare interoffice pouches.
- Stock refrigerators and snack areas.
- Clean and maintain kitchens as needed.
- Set-up and clear conference rooms.
- Maintain supplies in conference rooms, file case, and supply rooms.
- Run errands for office supplies, lunch orders, and other miscellaneous requests.
- Prepare offices for guests and clean guest office upon departure.
- Maintains an internal database of information about firm clients and all related parties to specific matters (including adverse co-party and “other” parties).
- Adhere to timely and regular attendance; flexible to planned (and sometimes unplanned) overtime and perform other duties as assigned.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, July 10, 2019