Executive Compensation Associate Attorney - NY
- New York, NY
Executive Compensation Attorney-NYC
One of our AM Law 100 firms is seeking a mid-level or senior associate to join their executive compensation & benefits practice in New York City.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-10 years' experience with executive compensation and benefits practice.
- Bachelor’s degree and a Juris Doctor degree (JD) from an accredited law school.
- An excellent academic background and exceptional research and writing skills are highly-valued.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of ethics and conduct codes.
- Large law firm experience is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that provides the highest level of client service.
- Must be a member of the New York State Bar.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate (they told us to send over candidates with salary expectations)
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, November 29, 2019