Web Programmer/Analyst – DC
- Washington, DC
Web Programmer/Analyst – Washington, DC
One of our top law firms is seeking an experienced Web Programmer/Analyst for its Washington, DC office. The Web Programmer/Analyst will be responsible for designing and programming database-driven web solutions for networked and wireless business applications. For this role, the ideal candidate will have web programming and writing code experience with a Computer Science degree. Law firm experience is highly preferred but are willing to be flexible on this for the right candidate.
- College degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a law firm.
- This is an ITAR position; candidate must be compliant with that standard.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop solutions to business problems including workflow and information management systems.
- Thorough understanding of application lifecycle process.
- System development using a wide range of Microsoft tools and products.
- Full lifecycle responsibility, from initial design through implementation, including on-going support.
- Consult on, design, program and implement solutions for information management, workflow and knowledge management serving the Firm's practice groups and administrative departments.
- Maintaining and supporting existing internal websites, application systems and programs, designing and implementing improvements to various systems, and integrating and customizing third-party software within firm’s existing application environment.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wednesday, March 4, 2020