Litigation Associate Attorney – San Diego, CA
One of San Diego’s oldest and most prestigious law firms, seeks an experienced litigation Associate Attorney to join the Firm’s Transportation and Commercial Litigation Practice Groups. Salary is commensurate with experience; exceptional opportunity to bonus.
· Provide counsel and litigation strategies for clients in both transportation matters (including catastrophic loss, personal injury, cargo claims, products liability, and research and advice regarding regulatory compliance) and commercial litigation matters (including contract-related claims, real estate disputes, landlord/tenant issues, breach of fiduciary duty claims, fraud and misrepresentation claims, unjust enrichment claims, partnership disputes.)
· Ability to manage full case handling responsibilities, including discovery, pleadings, motions, depositions, mediations and trial.
· Comprehensive and clear reporting to client representatives
· Negotiation and communication with opposing counsel
· Draft and respond to correspondence
· Must be admitted to and in good standing with the California bar
· A minimum of 3 years of civil litigation experience with preference for transportation, commercial litigation, products liability and/or general liability experience
· Experienced in depositions
· Experienced in writing and arguing motions including for summary judgment
· Possess strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
· Highly motivated professional who can take initiative and work independently as well as within a team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate
Prestigious Law Firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement