Records Coordinator - SF
- San Francisco, CA
Records Coordinator - San Francisco, CA
We are working with a boutique law firm that is currently looking for a Records Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5+ years of law firm records experience and will be instrumental in identifying and establishing goals and objectives of the Records and Information Management program to support the Firm's strategic plan.
- Create all physical files and ensure all client and matter information is entered into database and DMS;
- Scan all incoming mail, save mail to appropriate matter, distribute to appropriate parties;
- Perform timely conflicts checks;
- Organize and process files for file transfer or file intake in accordance with firm processes and procedures;
- Perform closing files procedures regarding off-site storage, retention or disposal;
- Retrieve and deliver files and boxes as needed or upon request;
- Monitor shelf space needs; pull and box inactive files for off-site storage and performs related functions such as data entry;
- Assist in locating misplaced documents and files;
- Interface with attorneys and support staff to provide information regarding records procedures;
- Train all new hires on records policies, procedures and use of the file tracking system;
- Have the ability to routinely work with, lift, and move standard file boxes weighing 35 pounds;
- Work cooperatively with various levels of legal assistants, paralegals, attorneys, partners, and administration;
- Research and problem solve issues pertaining to locating requested records;
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information; and
- Other duties as assigned.
In addition to a competitive compensation and bonus programs, firm also offers medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan, Commuter Check subsidy combined with pre-tax transit deduction benefit, FSA for Healthcare and Dependent Care, PTO and 10 paid holidays. They also offer paid State Bar and BASF dues for attorneys and paralegals, as well as paid Continuing Legal Education study. Snacks and catered staff and attorney meetings are also a plus! They sponsor quarterly happy hours and firm-wide volunteer days.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Friday, January 3, 2020