Account Executive (SaaS)
- Burlington, MA
As an Account Executive, you are the architect of the sales process for each prospect. You'll work with both prospects and customers to understand their business strategies.
Then you'll create alignment between customer goals and solutions to help customers achieve those strategies. Most importantly, you will drive customer acquisition within your assigned territory. You'll team up with Sales Engineering and other internal teams to drive customer attainment.
This position reports to the VP of Sales.
- Drive the sales process with our prospects, using internal resources as needed.
- Elicit prospects' and customers' business, functional and technical requirements.
- Show the value of our market-leading mobile, web and desktop application development platform.
- Understand and address prospect / customer questions and objections.
- Manage a growing pipeline of opportunities, delivering bookings to exceed quota.
- Be the “voice of the customer” and help align internal processes to customer needs.
- Be an authority on competitive offerings, using that knowledge consultatively with customers.
- Travel on a limited basis as required.
- Intelligent: You are a clever, resilient and resourceful problem solver.
- Collaborative: You work well in teams with staff, customers and partners.
- Curious: You ask great questions and seek to understand why.
- Convincing: You are a concise and persuasive communicator.
- Accomplished: You can share a track record of past success in sales.
- Humble: You listen actively and empathically and respect others' ideas.
- Reliable: You deliver results despite obstacles.
- Passionate: You learn and improve every day.
- Really strong verbal, written and visual communication (incl. whiteboard, PowerPoint)
- Well versed in the science of qualifying and closing business with new customers and/or existing customers.
- Comfortable operating in a CRM tool such as Salesforce.com, Hubspot, SugarCRM, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in high technology, preferably in B2B software or related services, acting in account management, acquisition sales or similar role.
- Skilled at navigating complex and challenging organizational environments in a professional manner.
- Proven multitasking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
Any of these are bonus attributes, but not required
- Selling into a variety of verticals and horizontals.
- Experience with the following classes of solutions is a plus: SQL Server, Visual Studio and mobile technologies.
- International sales experience.
- Experience with Xamarin, Kony, MS Access, Mendix or OutSystems.
- Formalized sales methodology training (i.e. Sandler, Challenger, SPIN, etc.).
- MS or MBA.
Friday, May 17, 2019
$60-70K Base, $140-160K OTE