Director/VP Strategic Partnerships (eCommerce)
- New York, NY
We are seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial Strategic Partnership & innovation Professional. You will be responsible for supporting our client's relationships with partners by leading strategic business objectives, ensuring partners gain business value from our partnership and expanding the relationship to ensure mutual benefit. You will be instrumental in driving innovation and influencing product strategy across the business
- Develop and lead a comprehensive and commercial approach to strategic partnership and innovation
- Identify partner decision makers who can influence roadmaps to have solutions included in their ecosystems and partner with the internal sales organization to drive partnerships forward.
- Communicate regularly with partners as their point of contact, keeping them engaged, constantly thinking about the company, and integrating our services/solutions.
- Ability to articulate and sell the solution set to partner(s) and alliances
- Initiate, maintain, and grow strategic relationships including the development of new partnerships that create value in our core markets for the purpose of advancing our mission.
- Lead negotiation and structuring of partnerships, working cross-functionally with other stakeholders.
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy.
- Conduct industry research, investigating market trends and financially strategic opportunities to assess and evaluate product development and enhancement opportunities
- Influence business and industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions, and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Collaborate with technology and product teams working together to oversee proof of concepts and ensure projects are on track and resolving issues as they arise, connecting the dots between products and partners.
- Participate in industry events including conventions, panels, forums. Explain and sell the product and its value in a number of different areas – with the market, with prospective customers and partners
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of diverse responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and business acumen.
- Proven track record in creating and managing large scale strategic partnerships in the technology and/eCommerce sectors.
- Significant experience in business development and building new strategic relationships including concept generation, proposal development, and contract negotiation.
- Evidence of excellent engagement experience with senior-level executives in large corporations
- Excellent communication skills; strategic gravitas, ability to express complex business and technology issues in a clear way.
- A college degree or equivalent in a related field; an MBA is a plus.
Thursday, June 20, 2019