Regional Manager Northern California
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Immediate healthcare business development/sales opportunity in both Northern California - Bay Area Preferred for a driven go-getter who is mission-driven and commission motivated. Our unique and ongoing commission structure provides the successful candidate the opportunity to significantly exceed their base compensation each year. We seek a proven healthcare sales or clinical executive who will:
- Close multiple SNF sales while traveling throughout the territory.
- Regularly contact /visit Skilled Nursing Facilities and other long term care settings to obtain new contracts for our employed providers.
- Effectively manage their territory and provide superior customer service to all client facilities.
- Work collaboratively with their Wound MD providers.
- Work collaboratively with all client facilities serviced.
- Regularly meet with Wound MD contracted SNF Administrators, Medical Directors and Directors of Nursing to review and discuss existing Wound MD performance, challenges and areas of opportunity.
- Regularly meet with prospective SNF Administrators, Medical Directors, Directors of Nursing and/or owners to develop new business arrangements for Wound MD.
- Present to prospective SNF clients to close sales.
- Regularly meet with AmeriWound Senior Leadership and provide weekly updates regarding all current SNF contracts, issues, challenges, and opportunities for improvement.
- Recommend new opportunities to AmeriWound leadership regarding existing and prospective clients.
- Meet or exceed weekly business development calls and contract closing quotas.
- Monitor and report weekly AmeriWound encounters by the facility.
- Complete all required AmeriWound reports on time.
- Enforce policies and procedures guiding decisions.
- Protect AmeriWound assets by monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all contracted providers and Patient Care Coordinators, Wound Education and Managed Care staff.
- Contribute to annual Area budget preparation for territory.
- Coordinate, analyze and report Northern California provider and overall operational performance to Senior Leadership.
- Prepare short and long-term sales reporting forecasts and make presentations to internal management and/or external parties.
- Complete assigned reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Advises Senior Leadership on needed actions.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning Physicians servicing client facilities.
- Follow up on work results as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending approved educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establish professional networks; and participate in professional societies.
- Protect and maintain the confidentiality of corporate, financial, and other company information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Leadership.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Healthcare company sales, business development, and operations experience required.
- Current relationships with SNF decision-makers that can be quickly leveraged to achieve sales.
- Strong communications skills both oral and written.
- Strong provider collaboration and relational skills.
- Consummate TEAM player.
- Proven ability to close healthcare sales.
- Healthcare provider sales and operations experience and expertise.
- Understanding of Medicare and MediCal regulations for documentation and compliance.
- Passionate about completing tasks effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Organized with strong attention to details.
- Must believe in and practice continual process improvement.
- Willingness to handle problems, challenges, and tight deadlines as they occur.
- Must be a "sales hunter" who is not satisfied unless they are regularly closing sales.
- Nurse Practitioner, RN, Physician Assistant, LPN, BA, BS, or Sales, Marketing, or Healthcare degrees.
Skills and Proficiency
- Strong abilities closing healthcare facility sales
- Strong Presentation skills
- Client and Territory Management
- Healthcare Provider and Patient Customer Relations
- Making presentations to SNF management and AmeriWound leadership
- Managing diverse processes
- WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT Proficiency
- Developing Sales Standards
- Tracking Expenses
- Analyzing Information
- Performance Management
*No relocation assistance is provided. Must live in Northern California - Bay Area preferred
Friday, September 27, 2019