Service Desk Analyst
- Annapolis, MD, United States
Ardalyst is a digital risk management company that helps organizations thrive in the digital world by replacing uncertainty with understanding. We do this by powering digital transformation through expertise in line of business applications, cloud, and cyber resilience.
We are looking for a security minded Service Desk Analyst for its MSP Level I/ II support. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, well organized and exhibit a positive team attitude. You must possess demonstrated ability to conduct independent technical research and share results with management and/or peers.
Ardalyst is a mashup of Ardent, meaning “passionate” and Catalyst, meaning “change agent.” To be an Ardalyst means to be passionate about creating and sustaining meaningful transformations. Ardalysts come from a wide variety of backgrounds and share a few additional things in common, such as being curious, trustworthy, and accountable. Is this you?
- Provide world class delivery and Tier I/II support of our customer’s cloud services.
- Collaborate with other teams on technical solutions where needed.
- Stay up to date on all technical developments related to Azure Cloud Services and Microsoft security tools.
- As a part of the Managed Services team you will interact with Sales, Marketing, and Operations to support ongoing projects or work.
- Where required, perform client assessments and workshops to support new customer implementations as well as support existing customer requests
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision, and excellent time management.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Technical Certifications a definite plus.
- Experience with Windows 10.
- Experience with Office 365 administration, O365 services, and Azure VMs.
- Experience with PowerShell is desired.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as: DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SFTP.
- Knowledge of Network and TCP/IP routing/subnetting.
- Working knowledge of VPN connectivity and client troubleshooting.
- Experience migrating on-premises environments to a cloud environment.
- Understanding of Active Directory Domain Services and Azure Active Directory, including managing/maintaining several domains.
- 1-4 years of experience working with small-business or enterprise environments as a system admin.
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Azure and Windows environments.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Strong customer service skills to resolve issues professionally and support stakeholder needs.
- Ability to work project tasks to completion with little to no supervision.
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology and concepts into terms that are easily understood to all stakeholders; both technical and non-technical.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work independently, prioritize, and multi-task.
WHAT ARDALYST OFFERS YOU:
The chance to work with experienced technology entrepreneurs and world-class cyber operations experts who have successfully grown companies before.
Plenty of opportunity to learn as well as apply your talents and previous experience.
Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other.
- Bonus Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, as well as
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Monetary assistance with training and certifications
Sunday, February 6, 2022