Certified Nurse Assistant - CNA
Attendant Care Companies
- Macomb, MI
Duties and Responsibilities of CNA:
- Attends to the individual needs of residents, which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range Assists and escorts residents for appointments such as at the beauty shop or attending activities or church services. Participates in activities and functions as directed of motion, communicating or other needs in keeping with the individual's’ care requirements.
- Fully understands all aspects of residents’ rights, including the right to be free of restraints and free of abuse. Is responsible for promptly reporting to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents’ rights.
- Observes residents for changes in condition or behavior and promptly reports these changes to appropriate licensed nursing personnel.
- Lifts, moves and transports residents, using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
- Assists and escorts residents for appointments and other outings. Participates in activities and functions as directed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements of CNA:
- Registered Certified Nurse Assistant License in MI.
- Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
- Current auto insurance
About Attendant Care Companies:
Established in 2003, Attendant Care has provided exceptional home health, private duty nursing, and residential services to individuals with health and/or behavioral needs for over 18 years. Our mission is to provide personalized care and life enrichment through compassion, while maintaining a positive and safe therapeutic family environment.