Thank you for your interest in our Behavior Technician Position!
Established in 2003, Attendant Care has provided exceptional home health care services to individuals with health and/or behavioral needs for over 18 years. Attendant Care Autism Services provides home-based and clinical-based Autism Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD and is looking to grow our team! Our Behavior Technicians work directly with our clients providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy. ABA therapy is used to increase language, communication, motor skills, social skills, attention, and daily living skills in order to help increase independence and quality of life for the individual’s we serve. We are currently offering services to individuals between the ages of 2 and 21 years of age.
No prior experience is required and paid on the job training. Part-Time Positions Only
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide 1:1 ABA Therapy in home, center and community based environments.
· Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
· Ability to receive constructive feedback from supervisors regarding job performance.
· Take electronic data throughout the session while targeting different skills related to social, play skills, communication skills, and daily living skills (potty training, washing hands, etc)
· Ensure documentation is completed on time and following established ACAS procedures.
· Perform other relevant duties as necessary as assigned by the Supervising Clinician and/or Manager of ABA Services.
· Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work and therapy environment.
· Effective time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
Candidates who are interested in/have experience in the following fields are especially encouraged to apply: psychology, sociology, counseling, behavioral sciences, social work, teaching, education, child development, caregiving, babysitting, Nanning, therapy, etc.
Currently hiring in the following general areas: Macomb County, St. Clair County, Genesee County, Wayne County. Location may vary based on in-home or center based sessions. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm.