Board Certified Behavior Analyst - BCBA
Attendant Care Autism Services
- Fort Gratiot, MI
About Attendant Care Companies:
Established in 2003, Attendant Care has provided exceptional home health, private duty nursing, and residential services to individuals with health and/or behavioral needs for 15 years.
In 2018 Attendant Care Companies expanded their service line to include providing services for individuals and families with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We have since opened centers in five counties, which provide ABA, OT & SLP for individuals with an Autism diagnosis.
If you are passionate about making a difference for individuals who have an ASD diagnosis, we want to hear from you! This position is a great fit for candidates with experience working with children with developmental disabilities or Autism.
The BCBA conducts and supervises delivery of ABA services to individuals on the Autism spectrum by conducting behavioral and skill assessments, writing assessment reports, designing treatment plans and behavior intervention plans, supervising behavior technicians providing ABA services, and leading parent education sessions.
Benefits We Offer BCBA:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision and voluntary life insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- Potential for career advancement
- Opportunities to aid in developing new programs
- Dependable and committed colleagues
- Compassionate and rewarding work environment
BCBA Essential Functions:
- Carrying out skill assessments and treatment plans
- Designing ABA treatment plans using evidence-based practices
- Completing Behavior Intervention Plans and Functional Behavior Assessments
- Supervising and coaching Registered Behavior Technicians
- Conducting parent education sessions and developing parent education curriculum
- Collecting, reviewing and analyzing data, and modifying treatment plans as needed
- Communicating with client support coordinators and participating in clinical collaboration and staff meetings
- Submit session notes and reports for billing
- BCBA certification in good standing with the BACB
- Completion, or willing to complete, 8 hour BACB supervision course
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, or related discipline
- Valid State of Michigan Driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Minimum of 1 year experience in working with individuals with ASD and/or developmental disabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, with strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to handle stress and be flexible and adaptable
- Passion to make a difference each day you are working