Business Center - Income Development Manager
Auto Careers Online LLC
- Dallas, TX
Southwest Business Center Income Development Manager
Acquisitions F&I Training Income / Development Manager
Title: Business Center Income Development Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager
The Business Center Income Development Managers (“ BC IDM’s”) primarily responsible for converting our non or semi-loyal dealerships and dealers that sell F&I products and use our in-dealership income development services. This is not just an acquisitions position. If you have the primary relationship with the decision-maker you will be responsible for servicing the account. “IDM’s” are assigned specific geographic territories based on both fixed & variable compensation components with a target level of revenue (PNUR) generation . The BC-IDM’s are required to schedule a minimum of face-to-face dealership sales calls with key decision makers per month . Each BC-IDM will have approximately 60-100 dealerships in his/her territory and all calls and visits are to be logged.
The BC-IDM performs a variety of essential duties, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop with Regional Manager a strategic approach focused on opportunity for growth while conducting comprehensive analysis of dealership operations and sales processes.
- Analysis - Focused on achievement of PNUR targets
- Identify initial targeted dealers with Regional manager
- Execute the marketing strategy mutually created with regional
- By using effective selling skills, convince the decision maker of allowing them to conduct a In Dealership Profitability Analysis
- Conveys the advantage of selling F&I products.
- “ BC-IDM’s” act as customer service liaisons facilitating effective problem resolution and/or customer generated questions.
- Provide effective solutions utilizing F&I products and services to overcome these obstacles.
- Dealership Profitability Analysis
- Business Plans
- Dealer Forecasts
- Grade A Deal Compliance & Baseline Generation
- Profit Improvement Worksheet
- Review sales process to improve effective presentation of products
- Provide training where required for development of product knowledge and improvement of sales skills
- From time to time, provide market feedback as requested regarding market, product acceptance, dealer problems/complaints, competitive information, etc.
- Maintain open communication with business units and personnel as well as management. Continue to develop and drive culture, including core values
- Continuing to expand knowledge, skills, and abilities to foster upward career growth
- Communicating and upholding the Company’s commitment to Integrity and Code of Ethics, as well as ensuring the same for the entire team
- All Other Duties as Assigned
Qualifications & Abilities
Must be professional in appearance, approach, and demeanor. Must have experience in managing own time effectively and communicating effectively on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree from College or University; or eight to ten years of auto dealership experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior sales experience needed.
- Knowledge of the automotive business as a General Manager, F&I Director, Service Director or Fixed-Operations Manager advantageous.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and professional e - mails. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical pr oblems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have good organizational skills and be a self - starter with a good work ethic.
- Mathematical Ability: Must have fundamental financial knowledge and ability to make effective analysis and comparisons of competing plans.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software. Additional experience in a CRM tool is helpful.
- Certificates and Licenses: AFIP Certification - Preferred
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Requires ability to sit or stand for an extended period of time
- Requires ability to travel via car or airplane on a regular basis
- Requires ability to drive and must have a valid driver’s license
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and abili ty to adjust focus
- Requires ability to regularly talk or hear
- Requires ability to walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms
Classification & Compensation
- The position is full - time, salaried and exempt (from FLSA overtime requirements)
- The salary range varies, depending on experience, skills, abilities, and length of service with the Company
- The position is eligible for the Performance and Company bonus programs
Thursday, January 14, 2021