F&I Training Income / Development
Auto Careers Online LLC
- Phoenix, AZ
Income Development Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager
The Income Development Managers (“IDM’s”) facilitate a face to face relationship at the dealership level with Key Personnel. “IDM’s” are assigned specific geographic territories based on both fixed and variable compensation components with a target level of revenue (PNUR) generation. IDM’s promote the value and sale of Vehicle Protection Service Contracts (“VSC”). IDM’s are required to schedule a minimum of 40 face to face dealership sales calls with key decision makers per month. The requirement is to visit each dealership assigned within the territory each month (exceptions due to geography will be noted in writing). Each IDM will have approximately 20 dealerships in his/her territory and all calls and visits are to be logged.
The IDM performs a variety of essential duties, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop with Regional Manager a strategic approach focused on opportunity for growth while conducting comprehensive analysis of dealership operations and sales processes.
- Analysis - Focused on achievement of PNUR targets
- Call on key dealer personnel by appointment at regular intervals.
- By using effective selling skills, convince the decision maker of the advantage of selling The Manufacturers VSC & Ancillary products.
- “IDM’s” act as customer service liaisons facilitating effective problem resolution and/or customer generated questions.
- Provide effective solutions utilizing The Manufacturers VSC & Ancillary products and services to overcome these obstacles.
- iProfit Selling System – In Dealership Profitability Analysis o Business Plans
- Dealer Forecasts
- Grade A Deal Compliance & Baseline Generation
- iProfit Profit Improvement Worksheet
- Review sales process to improve effective presentation of The Manufacturers VSC & Ancillary products.
- Provide training where required for development of product knowledge and improvement of sales skills.
- From time to time provide market feedback as requested regarding market, product acceptance, dealer problems and complaints, competitive information, etc.
- Maintain open communication with The Manufacturers VSC & Ancillary business units and personnel as well as management. Continue to develop and drive JRSI’s culture, including core values
Continuing to expand knowledge, skills, and abilities to foster upward career growth
- Communicating and upholding the Company’s commitment to Integrity and Code of Ethics, as well as ensuring the same for the entire team
- All Other Duties as Assigned
Qualifications & Abilities: Must be professional in appearance, approach, and demeanor. Must have experience in managing own time effectively and communicating effectively on an ongoing basis.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's or Associate’s degree from College or University;
Wednesday, February 3, 2021