Rewards & Incentives
Auto Careers Online LLC
- Livonia, MI
REWARDS & INCENTIVES ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Rewards and Incentives Account Manager is expected to manage and maintain all assigned accounts, identify business opportunities, and develop strong customer relationships. They are responsible for ensuring programs are operating efficiently and are delivering on customer expectations. This position plays a critical role in the on-going development, design, consulting, and analysis of program execution.
- Build professional relationships and establish an ongoing line of communication with customers, superiors, peers, subordinates, suppliers, and other company personnel.
- Directly responsible for managing all aspects of account management.
- Prioritize, coordinate, and direct the individual tasks of the program team to ensure target dates are met.
- Enable efficient and effective information flow between the program team and stakeholders.
- Present and obtain approvals on program development and implementation.
- Coordination with various cross-departmental teams to provide necessary reporting, status updates and other requirements.
- Promote and encourage new and increased business within current accounts.
- Participate in the development and delivery of client, field training and RFQ/RFP presentations.
- Work within assigned budgets and forecasts and adjust initiatives to correspond with client expectations.
- Use Helm Business System and all required applications and processes.
- Take-on special projects and other activities as assigned by management.
- Monitor program site & dashboard content for accuracy and relevancy.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with fortune type accounts
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal
- Collaborative with the ability to build positive relationships
- Solution orientated and ability to thrive in an environment with ambiguity
- Customer service & problem-solving skills
- High initiative and tenacity to achieve goals and close issues as they occur.
- Ability to handle and manage difficult and confrontational situations with customer and other inter-company departments.
- Value Creation
- Effective Communication
The above statements are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the role. I acknowledge receiving my job description and understand
Friday, January 29, 2021