Are you interested in the opportunity to guide a small multi-billion-dollar organization into the high-tech sector?
Here you will have the opportunity to take ownership of our DevOps strategy and take us to the next level.
We are a private equity firm using cutting-edge technology to rewrite the rules of real estate as well as residential and commercial mortgages. As we rapidly scale our New York-team, we are looking for forward thinking DevOps Engineers geared up for taking on the financial tech-space with fresh eyes.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer who will work collaboratively with our IT infrastructure and software engineering-teams to deploy and operate custom-built applications and commercially available systems and applications. In this role you will spearhead our Cloud strategy by designing and building our Cloud presence and also building our infrastructure as code tooling.
What will you do?
- Create and maintain infrastructure as code in the Cloud using Terraform and Ansible
- Create pipelines (Jenkins) to automate code deploy/release and infrastructure creation/destruction
- Assist development team in refactoring legacy application to modern cloud native architecture.
- Collaborate across technical and business teams to speed delivery of our applications and foster open communication and learning
What skills are we looking for?
What’s in it for you?
We are offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as an amazing work life balance.
• Compensation: $160,000 - $180,000 + 10% Bonus + 401K