We are hiring a Senior Data Engineer who has experience with CDPs (customer data platforms) an/or DMPs (data management platforms) and is looking to join a growing division at a well-known consumer brand company.
What's the Job?
• You will be working as a Senior Data Engineer working in our Marketing division.
• As a Senior Data Engineer your position will be leading the data vision and playbook going forward with our data.
• Part of this role will involve data integration and data architecture.
• You will be helping with our data migration to AWS or GCP.
Who Are We?
We are the global marketing division of one of the world's best known and recognizable brands. We are in the process of acquiring and then integrating many new companies into the fold that will help positions ourselves for the future of digital innovations.
We are an agile environment with a big focus on building a great culture for our employees. We like to bring on ambitious people with an eye on disruption.
We are located in Midtown Manhattan, and you will report directly to our Vice President.
What Skills Do You Need?
• You must have experience with CDPs (customer data platforms) an/or DMPs (data management platforms).
• Experience with data tools such as SQL, Hadoop, Distributed Systems, etc...
• You ideally are coming from a consumer brand company.
• $175,000 - $225,000
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Long-term Cash Incentive Program
If you are interested, please apply here or apply directly at: Matt.Stabile@AverityTeam.com.