We are the premier name in financial news and we are looking for a Director of Engineering for our FrontEnd services. If you want an easy commute (no trains and their inevitable delays) and to work for one of the largest media companies in the world, then apply today!
What Is The Role?
As Director of FrontEnd Engineering you will:
• Overview our four established teams of FrontEnd Engineers
• Partner with the director of product and evolve processes in a number of different spaces, adopting best practices, implementing compliances, security, adaptability, setting product road maps, enhancing AB testing frameworks, etc.
• Be in charge of the platform that powers five websites
• You will have 4 direct reports, 20-25 (all FE Web) will indirectly report to you
What Do You Need To Join Our Team?
We are looking for a proven Director of Web Architecture that can help guide our tech leads as well as people manage. We are also looking for:
• Someone with well established capabilities of not only growing careers , but also individuals.
• Someone who worked primarily on a web tech stack throughout their careers.
• People management is essential, you will be managing the managers of our teams.
• Proven experience of managing teams (several years at least)
• Emotional intelligence, insight into building and retaining teams, crafting and evolving career paths
• You are first and foremost a mentor!
Who Are We?
We are located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ and our business model is simple, we give unprecedented access to financial news Not only do we give people information about the market we have also produced several award winning documentaries of market waves and affairs. From the rise of Silicon Valley to the 2008 Wall Street collapse we have covered it all.
We are a sub-section of one of the largest media groups in the planet, we even have our very own theme park!
What Do You Get?
• Salary up to $210,000
• Great Benefits
If you are interested then please apply today!