Are you a UX Manager who would like to come on board a team that values work/life balance? If so apply today!
What Is the Role?
You will manage a team of two other UX Developers and report to the Director of SEO. Not only will you help optimize our main website but also work for the five other websites under our umbrella.
We have twenty-six offices located across the United States so we have tons of projects to work on!
You will be encouraged to stay up to date on the latest technology and tools and introduce new creative solutions to implement a flawless user experience.
We are the largest injury law firm in the USA. However, you will not work in the same building as the attorneys and clients, we are our own self- contained unit.
What Are We Looking For?
Culture is a huge aspect of what we are looking for. As a team of twelve UX Developers, we work together to make sure our tasks are completed. We are very laid back and having fun is a giant aspect of the job!
We are also looking for
• 3-4 years of experience in UX developing.
• 1-2 years of Experience in Management preferred (if you're a great UX we may overlook this)
• Knowledge of data visualization
• Knowledge of a/b tests
• Knowledge of Google Analytics or Omniture.
• We are located in Industry City in Brooklyn. We have parking available and the N-D-R trains. Make sure this commute is okay!
What Do You Get?
Since we highly doubt you want to work for free, we are offering.
• Base salary up to $130,000
• Potential 5% raise
• Unlimited sick days
• Unlimited vacation days
• One day a week to work from home that you may choose (after orientation)
• Team outings once a week
• Free massages once a week
• Competitive insurance package
If you're interested apply me back right away!