Are you a Solutions Engineer who loves to implement Data Driven solutions to clients? How about helping them to utilize their Data effectively to grow their business? Want to work in a Tech Startup that makes having fun on the job a pillar of its culture? Of course you do, so keep reading...
What's Is The Job?
As a Solutions Engineer, working directly with our clients to help them effectively manage and utilize their data from multiple sources through our Data Platform.
You will have the unique opportunity to use your Data Engineering and interpersonal skills to help customize solutions for our clients to help them grow their business. You will see the positive effects of your work in real-time.
Who Are We?
We are a fun-loving Tech Startup based in the Flatiron District of NYC. We already have numerous big brand names utilizing our Customer Data Platform, and we're only getting bigger and better!
What Skills Do You Need?
• An education in Computer Science or STEM field.
• Experience in a Data role (Engineering, Warehousing, Analytics, Data Science, etc.)
• Proficient in at least 1 programming language (multiple is a bonus). Python or Java/Scala is preferred.
• Experience with SQL.
• Great interpersonal skills to liaise between business and technical stakeholders, both internally and with our clients.
• Worked in a technical client-facing role previously.
Compensation & Perks
• $85,000 - $125,000 (based on experience).
• Benefits Package
• Team lunches on Thursday, catered lunches on Fridays.
• Monthly social events like Go-Karting, Cooking Classes etc.
• We hold game nights every fews weeks, and go on a company wide retreat once a year.
Why Should You Join?
You get to work with one of the hottest Tech Startups in NYC. We provide a great fun culture that allows you to thrive professionally. You'll get to learn both the technical and business side of what we do and how we help our clients achieve their lofty goals. We have a tight knit community feel to our company, that is providing great growth opportunities of which you could be a part of.
Phone: (646) 766-9575
Company Site: AverityTeam.com