Are you an Infrastructure Engineer interested in working with both AWS and GCP? Would you like to work for one of the most respected publications in the world that is making an impact in the world on a daily basis?
What is the job?
We are looking for a mid to senior- level Infrastructure engineer to join our Infrastructure team. In this role you will bring expertise by improving the IT Infrastructure design, with a focus on providing a secure and highly available computing platform.
You will work in a mix of configuring and maintaining existing infrastructure components, implement upgrades, monitoring and reliability-reporting. This includes evaluating new technologies to create alpha/beta releases, present and solicit feedback from application, development and operations teams and influence partners to adopt existing as well as new technologies for solution improvements, for our high traffic publications.
You will be part of a highly dynamic team on-call for monitoring, analyzing and resolving infrastructure issues. The role will include occasional travel-opportunities to evolve operations and support implementations.
What is in it for you?
We are offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as an amazing work life balance
• Comp: $110,000-$120,000 + 10% Discretionary Bonus
• We are committed to ongoing career development and learning, will provide an annual $8,000 tuition reimbursement
What skills and programming languages are we looking for?
• Strong experience with Linux and Windows Operating systems
• Solid understanding of Active Directory topologies and site interconnectivity
• Experience with Identity federation, MFA, SAML and SSO
• Experience building/maintaining Syslog, DNS and Monitoring services
• Configuration management experience in Ansible,Chef, Puppet or Saltstack is a plus
• Jenkins is a plus
• Solid experience coding and scripting in either Python or Shell is a plus
In brief, we are one of the largest content producers and publishing companies in the world. We pride ourselves on offering an inclusive and diverse community.
This is an immediate need in New York, NY. We are screening resumes and setting up interviews immediately.