- New York, NY
a NYC based FinTech company, is the leading search, comparison and recommendation engine for financial services.
What is the job?
We are looking for a strong, full stack engineer who will contribute to a variety of projects including small-to-monolithic services, our partner portal, internal tools and a component style guides.
- Contribute to apps and services built on the latest versions of scala, play.
- Help building a client portal in angular for configuring our entire platform.
- Build libraries for code used across applications.
- Develop tooling that implements an advanced continuous integration pipeline.
- Write and provide feedback on RFCs for new features in our collaborative design process.
- Review code with an emphasis on readability, maintainability and standards.
- Minimum 2+ years experience working as a professional software engineer, or a strong academic background in computer science.
- Experience working with JVM environments, or an interest to handle many types of pipelines.
- Meticulous attention to detail, in both your own work and when reviewing others'.
- You excel at designing and delivering functionality in a collaborative setting.
- Eager to master new technologies and techniques.
Whats in it for you?
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
- · Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
- · Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
- · A subsidized gym membership with New York Health and Racquet Club.
Thursday, August 22, 2019