Are you an experienced Data Scientist who wants to leverage their skillset in the hedge fund and financial services space?
What is the job?
As a member of our small (only one Manager right now) data science team, you will work on our specialized insights platform that crowdsources external data for forecasting and prediction purposes. Our platform utilizes data from thousands of contributors, including external sources and third parties, and provides a reward system for providing crucial information.
This role will require a strong skillset with Python and Machine Learning, along with knowledge of statistical modeling. The ideal candidate has experience with building recommendation engines, forecasting models, and performing A/B tests. A foundational data engineering and ETL skillset is required, but this is still considered a pure Data Scientist position at its core.
Who are we?
We are one of the largest and most well known hedge funds in the world, with over $50 Billion in assets. We use cutting edge technology towards trading and investment strategies. We recognize the role that data plays in the world of finance, and explore every possible avenue of harnessing it to its fullest potential.
What Skills Do You Need?
• You should be experienced with building Machine Learning models
• You should be experienced with building recommendation engines and performing A/B testing
• It's a "plus" if you have Data Engineering experience and are knowledgable in ETL
• Master's or Ph.D. in a quantitative or computational field
• Salary Range: $225,000 - $250,000 total compensation
• Medical, Dental, and Optical Coverage
• Many other sweet perks!
What's In It For You?
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to join a great organization and make an impact immediately. If you are someone who thrives wearing multiple hats and never turns down a challenge, we would love to hear from you!