Senior Front End Developer
- new york, new york
What is the job?
Our integrative consumer team provides embedded experiences across a wide variety of our partner's high trafficked websites to connect users with financial products that best match their needs.
We have an extensive React JS framework in need of the high usability, quality, maintainability and performance. The team primarily focuses on front end work but is generally full stack minded and empowered to make the changes needed to maximize customer and user experiences.
What will you be doing ?
- Part developer, part coach and leader, you focus on being a force multiplier for your team as they work towards achieving the business objectives and running as efficiently as possible.
- You analyze data, automatize, find patterns, and come up with suggestions and results.
- You directly coach and develop your team through one on ones and other tactics creating a constant culture of learning and experimentation
- You work to analyze business objectives and support architectural decision making.
- You work with APIs to deliver top notch user experiences
- You serve as hiring manager for leading the interview process for roles on your team
- You participate in the improvement of processes across the engineering organization
- You work across a diverse technology stack that includes front end web, back end JS services, analytics, 3rd party apis and developer tooling.
- You love to deep dive into problems organizationally and technically and solve them first through experimentation and validation and later with a robust approach
- Experience designing APIs and modeling schema in a DB.
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience.
- You have lead a team at least once before, your team of four engineers is working in an area with high growth and maturing processes and some experience in leadership is critical for success. The company is growing so fast that upon demonstrated success in this role there is opportunities for upward growth.
- You have strong experience fostering strong relationships with Product and QA establishing an effective process and culture.
- You’re passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset.
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
If this sounds like the job for you, please feel free to apply asap or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, October 21, 2019