Are you a Principal level Data Engineer who is passionate about data and looking to join a newly established Data Engineering team at one of the nation’s hottest Healthtech startups?
If you like the idea of working in an innovative, creative, fast-moving environment that is looking to bring data to the forefront of the company using the newest tools, then this is the role for you.
What’s the Job?
The Principal Data Engineer on our team will:
• Own our Data Infrastructure, making sure we have a scalable and reliable system
• Support other engineers on the team on what the best way to build new data sources to work within our system are
• Support Data Scientists and Business Analysts in productionalizing their code
• Help to maintain our current platform, but also help to look to the future (evaluate different design choices, etc.)
• Work in a fun, high-energy startup environment
• Use the latest and newest technologies in the market
What Skills Do We Need?
• Strong Coding Skills in Python
• Experience working with AWS (preferably Redshift)
• Experience with Data Modeling
• Background working as a Software Engineer or doing software engineering on a day to day basis.
• It's a "Plus" if you've worked with Spark
Who Are We?
Headquartered here in New York, we are in the healthtech space and believe in a better healthcare experience for all. We’ll continue to put the patient’s needs first and we simply believe there’s no better way to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve.
• $160,000 - $190,000
• Very employee-friendly environment (healthy lifestyle, open PTO days, work-life balance)
How Should You Apply?
If you are interested, please apply online or email me your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org