Senior BackEnd API Engineer
- Manhattan, New York, United States
Are you a BackEnd Engineer (Java, PHP, Node, Ruby, GO) who has also worked and extensively built API's? Want to join one of the largest media organizations on the planet? If so read on!
What Will You Be Working On?
You will be working on the content engineering team you will be constructing
- Building the tools and infrastructure that empowers reporters, editors and producers to report stories that help our readers make sense of the world.
- Create platforms that power our News’s websites and applications.
- Work with product managers, designers and the newsroom to build products
- This is a individual contributor role
Day to Day Role:
- Manage content and make it accessible to our web sites, apps, developers and other experiences.
- The role is a key software development position on that team, focusing on our core APIs and systems.
- Delivery of news, so this role has a huge impact.
- Make the technologies that link together all our other systems and act as a service provider for several engineering squads.
- Set standards and patterns that establish governance for data and APIs across the entire engineering organization.
Who Do You Need To Be?
What's In It For You?
- Base salary starting at $140,000 going to $170,000
- Your work will be seen, heard and discussed around the world
- Great benefits
- Chance to work in one of the most iconic buildings in the world!
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
$140,000 to $170,000