Looking to work for the one of the leaders in the data analytics space? We are pushing the boundaries for what’s possible with data, processing petabytes of information for more than 850 clients, including companies in financial services, consumer goods, and retailers like Sears and Walmart.
What will you do?
• Build out our public cloud capability
• Create maintainable and scaleable codebase
• Support operations for ongoing data analysis
• Mentor team-members
What skills are we looking for?
- 5+ years with software development experience
- Programmer background (Python, C/C++, Java, K)
- Experience building large-scale cloud environment/ migrating large system from on-premise to cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with version control systems, CI/CD best practices
What are some good to have’s?
- experience working with algorithms or data structure
- experience mentoring peers
- a programmer background
What's in it for you?
• 160-170K Base + Bonus & Equity
• Great Benefits (full individual coverage)
• Amazing work life balance
• Fully stocked kitchen, game room
• Thriving company culture with several events monthly
We are interviewing! Apply today or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a collaborative, supportive and respectful environment comprised of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. These differences , combined with a team attitude and an open environment , are what lead us to innovation and a unparalleled experience for everyone we interact with.