Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing teams in NYC that is revolutionizing the ways cars are purchased in the US? Do you want to help build out our data platform as part of a new but growing team?
What is the job?
As a member of our growing engineering organization, you will work very closely with the Director of Data Engineering and VP of Data to build the data infrastructure required to support the company's workflows. You will be responsible for identifying, designing, and implementing the internal process improvements as well as ensuring resiliency in the event of network infrastructure disruptions (including AWS outages).
You’ll have an opportunity to integrate data science models into production systems and work closely and cooperatively with product teams to collect requirements, prioritize development efforts, and recommend solutions. By building and maintaining an operational data model that reflects the business in real time, the work that you’ll have will have a tremendous impact across the organization.
Who are we?
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the data space. We leverage our vast network to make the process of buying and selling cars easier and more efficiently than our competition. We are extremely well-funded, with a bright future ahead!
What Skills Do You Need?
• Must be experienced with relational and non-relational databases, especially SQL
• Everything we do is in the cloud, so you must be experienced in it, preferably using AWS Redshift
• You should have a working knowledge of some functional programming languages, including (but not limited to) Python and Go
• We offer a fully comprehensive and competitive compensation package that includes Base + Bonus + Equity
• Salary Range: $120,0000 - $160,000
• 100% fully paid Medical, Dental, and Optical Coverage
• Many other sweet perks!
This is phenomenal opportunity for an experience Data Engineer to join a great organization and make an impact immediately. If you want to work for a company with an amazing technology culture that puts people first, then come and see what we’re all about!