Are you an Application Security Engineer who would like to work for one of the most prestigious news company in the world?
Located in Midtown Manhattan we have been delivering world-class information to millions of people for almost 170 years and have received almost 130 Pulitzers in this time!
What will you do?
- Work with Development teams to ship projects securely
- Automate security operations
- Conduct code reviews with Python
- Help design and document security processes
- Assess vulnerabilities from architecture reviews and threat modeling
- Help teams integrate security into their software development lifecycle
What skills are we looking for?
- Security Background
- Proficiency in Python - Code reviews/automation
- Production experience with Fortify and CheckMarx or other code analyzers
- Assess and point out security bugs
- Ability to cross function between teams to help ship projects securely
What's in it for you?
- $140,000 - $160,000 + 10% bonus annually
- Awesome benefits and PTO Plan
- Great work life balance