Who are We?
We are a leading customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Our work has been cited in Forbes, Business Insider and Deloitte Technology!
What is the job?
As a Senior Front-End Engineer you will encounter a variety of projects and kinds of work, including:
What skills are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is a must
• You have worked with large front-end codebases in the past
• You write clean and maintainable DRY code
Who are we?
We’re a life cycle engagement platform that powers our client’s target market engagement. Our platform enables brands to better connect with their customers, automating both the delivery and personalization of marketing messages by processing billions of data points to ensure our clients’ messaging is timely, relevant, and researched.
In short, brands can interface with hundreds of millions of users in a way that is highly personalized. We currently have over 1.25 Billion active users and over 250 Billion monthly data points running real-time and capturing data in seconds.
Our products rely on sophisticated real-time and batch processing of massive amounts of data and instrumenting that data to provide analytics, automated decision making, and an industry-leading customer engagement tool.
Whats in it for you?
• Base salary ranging from $150,000-$175,000 (DOE) + Discretionary Bonus + Equity
• Fully comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and 401k
• Unlimited vacation to balance your life
• Catered lunches, stocked kitchen, and too many perks to list!