What is the job?
Our single page web application is responsible for handling hundreds of billions of messages per year and our customers utilize it to coordinate their marketing efforts. They rely on the dashboard to get their job done in a fast-paced environment. Our small team of Front-End Engineers responsible for creating a seamless and smooth experience.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who can come in and hit the ground running. In addition to foundational Front End design and infrastructure development, you will create complex user interfaces for composing messages, analyzing data, and orchestrating user journeys.
What skills are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is a must
• You have worked with large front-end codebases in the past
• You write clean and maintainable DRY code
Who are we?
We’re a life cycle engagement platform that powers our client’s target market engagement. Our platform enables brands to better connect with their customers, automating both the delivery and personalization of marketing messages by processing billions of data points to ensure our clients’ messaging is timely, relevant, and researched.
In short, brands can interface with hundreds of millions of users in a way that is highly personalized. We currently have over 1.25 Billion active users and over 250 Billion monthly data points running real-time and capturing data in seconds.
Our products rely on sophisticated real-time and batch processing of massive amounts of data and instrumenting that data to provide analytics, automated decision making, and an industry-leading customer engagement tool.
What is the comp?
• Base salary ranging from $150,000-$175,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Equity
• Fully comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and 401k
• Excellent “Tech First” culture
• Unlimited vacation to balance your life
• Catered lunches, stocked kitchen, and too many perks to list!
Please apply today or send resumes directly to Ross.Goldfarb@averityteam.com!