We are looking for an Associate Data Scientist with finance experience who will use their analytical abilities to help our data sourcing division support the efforts of our quantitative data scientists and maximize the productivity and effectiveness of our trading strategies.
What is the Job?
• You will be an Associate Data Scientist working in our data sourcing team to help research, organize, evaluate and strategize our data sourcing efforts.
• You will be using Python, SQL, and basic data science modeling in your efforts to provide the best insights in how we source our data.
• This is a great springboard for someone looking to join one of the world's most prestigious financial organizations and move their career toward a quantitative data scientist position.
Who Are We?
We are one of the world's premiere brand-name financial institutions with offices around the world including here in New York City. We have over 1,500 employees with over 25 billion under management.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Experience with Python, SQL, Linux and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
• You should have finance domain knowledge or experience working in finance.
• $130,000 - $170,000
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Generous Bonus