Are you a Network Engineer looking to work for one of the world’s largest and most respected publications, and truly make an impact?
We are looking for a senior-level Network engineer to join our network engineering and operations team. In this role you will provide efficient and creative network engineering approaches for our IT Infrastructure and Cloud Services. The role will also take on configuration and maintenance of existing network components, as well as upgrades, incident-handling, change requests and monitoring for network reliability and security.
You will be part of a highly dynamic team monitoring, analyzing and resolving infrastructure issues.
What is in it for you?
We are offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as an amazing work life balance
• Comp: $160,000 - $170,000 + 10% Bonus
• We are committed to ongoing career development and learning, and will provide an annual $8,000 tuition/development reimbursement
What skills are we looking for?
• Strong experience with routing & switching, Juniper
• Strong experience with Network routing protocols BGP and OSPF
• Strong experience with Fortinet for firewall/network security
• Solid experience with wireless technologies, Aruba
In brief, we are one of the largest content producers and publishing companies in the world. We pride ourselves on offering an inclusive and diverse community.