What’s the job?
You will join our highly talented Front-End Software Engineering team focused on a number of core initiatives within our company. First and foremost, you will be responsible for the core development platform.
Your work will be integral to all of our engineers and greatly impact their ability to deliver complex applications and solutions for our clients.
You will define the core front-end architecture, as well as UX strategy across the organization. This is a cross-functional team that works with various engineering teams, product, and design in a lean and agile engineering organization.
This role will involve wearing several different hats and you will ramp up quickly, have the opportunity to lead projects, and mentor Junior Engineers.
What do you need for the role?
What do you need to be successful?
• ESNext - You stay current with the latest and greatest and know when it is ready to implement into production
• You have worked with React extensively and understand the nuances associated
• Webpack or Babel
• Middle Tier API development with Node is a huge plus!
• Minimum 6+ years experience working in a professional software engineering organization
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work with a team of brilliant engineers that values teamwork, clean code, and performant engineering
The ability to make a lasting impact on our organization and our thousands of clients
We strongly promote internal career growth and encourage our engineers to participate in conferences and we frequently host talks by industry leaders
We have an amazing multi-level office that includes snacks, beer on tap, and coffee bars
We offer a highly competitive compensation package that includes a comprehensive benefits and equity package!
• Base Salary up to $190k DOE