DevOps Engineer with AWS and Ruby in Production NYC
- New York, NY
The unquestioned leader worldwide in Test Preparation & Education has an immediate need to grow its large DevOps team!
The company offers an amazing work-life balance in which from the day you start, you work from home two days a week.
HOWEVER, THEY ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY LOCATED IN THE NYC Area
What You'll Be Doing :
- Approximately 20% of your job will be AWS & DevOps R&D (Find interesting & cool tech and then see if it fits into the goals of the team)
- Approximately 40 % of your job Will be Development - They run a Ruby / Chef/ AWS/ Docker Stack
- The final 40% of the role is Automation. Their motto is that nothing has to be automated twice to make everyone's job easier, so automation is a really big deal to them
- You'll also be working with tech such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, & other cool tech
What You Need to Have :
- A Very Open Mind & are really into collaborating with others
- Strong AWS experience (CLI, coding within AWS, etc..)
- Any kind of Ruby, whether it's Ruby Scripting, Chef, Puppet, Python etc.
- Any experience with Docker and / or Kubernetes is a big plus.
Salary-$155k *depends on experience
Any interest in learning more?
Please contact: Chad.Goldstein@averityteam.com
Averity is a collaborative, supportive, and respectful environment comprised of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. These differences, combined with a team attitude and an open communication environment, are what lead us to innovation and an unparalleled experience for everyone we interact with
Wednesday, November 6, 2019