We are hiring a Data Sourcing Analyst to join one of New York City's premiere hedge funds. If you have experience and/or interest in working with external data providers, negotiating contracts, and working with data scientists and engineers, then we want to hear from you.
What’s The Job?
As the Data Sourcing Analyst, you will be working directly with managers within our data acquisition team to help research and identify data providers and vendors that will support their division. You will be finding out who provides the data they need, how that data is provided, and the costs associated with it. Part of your role will also be interacting with these providers to help negotiate the best terms and conditions for their contracts.
We are constantly implementing new initiatives and programs, so you will continuing be called upon to help support these new ventures. Your ability to work quickly, thoroughly, and to utilize your communication skills will be very important for this role.
Who Are We?
We are a global hedge fund that has been at the forefront of industry for over 25 years, managing over $10B in assets.
Our New York office is situated in Midtown Manhattan, of where you will be located for this role. We have a number of offices located in other major global cities.
What Skills Do We Need?
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Interest in contract negotiations and vendor research
• It would be great if you had an interest in working at a hedge fund/financial services
• $125,000 - 150,000 Yearly Salary
• Generous company-wide bonus on par for the financial industry
• Full Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) with matching benefits
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world's premiere hedge funds. You will be working with some of the brightest and successful people in the financial industry, and this would be a great step in your career.