We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer with exceptional hands-on engineering and architecture capabilities to join our organization. We are changing the healthcare space, how data is utilized, and greatly impacting lives.
If you want to lead complex initiatives, Architect and Engineer cloud based micro-services and distributed systems, and solve our most pressing performance problems, then read this!
What is the job?
We are scaling out our engineering organization and as a Principal Software Engineer you will be responsible for the end-to-end SDLC. This includes architecture, technical decision making, and driving the implementation of our most complex software solutions.
Our platform houses millions of data records in the healthcare space and is used extensively in the research community to determine top of the line health care that saves lives.
In this fully comprehensive Back-End Engineering position you will develop distributed systems, greenfield micro-services, and scalable components that are capable of handling and processing millions of data points.
What skills do you bring to the table?
• Technical leadership: Heavy Architecture, Hands-on Engineering, & Technical Suggestions to evolve our Tech Stack.
• Back-End Engineering: Expertise in Java
• Cloud Platform: Strong and in-depth experience working with AWS
• Algorithms and Data Structures: Extensive knowledge and application in production
• Microservices: Docker and Kubernetes
• Systems Engineering: Proven experience building distributed systems that handle data at scale
• Strong Educational Background: B.S. in Computer Science is a must, M.S. Preferred!
• Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
What is in it for you?
This is an awesome opportunity for a Principal Software Engineer and Software Architect to join a company that is truly making a difference in the world. We have an amazing open layout office in Manhattan and pride ourselves in maintaining a great culture of thought leaders in the science and technology space.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package of $250,000+ that includes:
• Base salary up to $220,000
• Bonus Up to 15% For The Right Candidate
• Attractive Equity Package
• Comprehensive benefits and too many other perks to list!
Please apply today or send resumes directly to Patrick.Koehl@averityteam.com!