Are you an experienced Data Scientist who wants to leverage their skillset in the real estate technology sector?
What is the job?
As a member of our growing Data Science team, you will work on building various types of machine learning algorithms and models to help with evaluating commercial real estate assets. Our larger goal is to be smarter across the entire asset lifecycle, and we're using Data Science to help make better business decisions and run more efficiently in an industry that is ripe for disruption.
We need folks who have the grit and resilience for the startup life. You may be required to wear multiple hats, but ultimately will find that the projects are impactful and the experience working with our team to be rewarding.
Who are we?
We are an established, mid-sized technology company here in New York City that is focusing on disrupting how people invest in commercial real estate. We have over $1 billion in assets under management, and are well funded by globally renowned companies and investors.
What Skills Do You Need?
• You should be experienced with building Machine Learning models in an enterprise level setting
• We prefer candidates with prior exposure to the real estate, financial services, or credit industries
• Technical experience with time series or geo-spatial data is a huge plus
• Salary Range: $130,000 - $175,000 base salary
• Medical, Dental, and Optical Coverage
• Many other sweet perks!
What's In It For You?
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to join a great organization and make an impact immediately. If you are someone who thrives wearing multiple hats and never turns down a challenge, we would love to hear from you!