DevOps Engineer with AWS and Ruby in Production NYC
- New York, NY
The unquestioned leader worldwide in Test Preparation & Education has an immediate need to grow their large DevOps team!
The company offers an amazing work life balance in which from the day you start, you work from home two days a week.
HOWEVER, THEY ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY LOCATED IN THE NYC Area
What You'll Be Doing :
- Approximately 20% of your job will be AWS & DevOps R&D (Find interesting & cool tech and then see if it fits into the goals of the team)
- Approximately 40 % of your job Will be Development - They run a Ruby / Chef/ AWS/ Docker Stack
- The final 40% of the role is Automation. Their motto is that nothing has to be automated twice to make everyone's job easier, so automation is a really big deal to them
- You'll also be working with tech such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, & other cool tech
What You Need to Have :
- A Very Open Mind & are really into collaborating with others
- Strong AWS experience (cli, coding within AWS etc..)
- Any kind of Ruby, whether it's Ruby Scripting,Chef, Puppet,Python etc.
- Any experience with Docker and / or Kubernetes is a big plus.
Salary-$155k *depends on experience
Any interest in learning more?
Please contact: Chad.Goldstein@averityteam.com
Averity is a collaborative, supportive, and respectful environment comprised of people from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. These differences, combined with a team attitude and an open communication environment, are what lead us to innovation and an unparalleled experience for everyone we interact with
Friday, August 2, 2019