Are you an Analytics Manager ready to take the next step in your career? Are you excited by the opportunity to help build a brand new team as part of an established, well-known brand in the CPG sector?
What's the Job?
As the Head of Analytics, you will be responsible for defining the roadmap for long-term analytics needs as well as develop relationships with international business stakeholders and align global requirements in support of individual business needs. You’ll leverage your background in data, which will include your prior hands-on experience with data warehouses and ETL processes, to leverage new methodologies of data analytics and usher in our up and coming Data Science and Machine Learning function within our team.
We are developing cutting edge new products that will define our brand for years to come, and need someone who can help us use data and analytics to drive insights and tell the story of how our new products are performing. Strong communication skills will be a must-have as a technical liaison between various teams across our organization.
Who Are We?
We are an innovation lab of one of the world's best known and recognizable brands. Traditionally, our focus has been acquiring and then integrating many new companies into the fold that will help position ourselves for the future of digital innovations. We’re putting an even larger focus on creating new products in-house as a pseudo R&D division with a tremendous amount of resources at our disposal.
We are an agile environment with a big focus on building a great culture for our employees. We like to bring on ambitious people with an eye on disruption.
What Skills Do You Need?
• Track record of exposure to data in a production level environment that includes, but is not limited to, data analytics/science (SQL, R/Python), data engineering (ETL), and data architecture (MySQL, Oracle)
• A strong knowledge of the CPG, Retail, and/or eCommerce sectors
• Experience leading a small team, with a keen interest in building one from scratch
• $150,000 - $175,000 annual base salary
• 20-30% bonus
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401k
• Long-term Cash Incentive Program