Are you a Senior Software Graphics Engineer who would like to witness the important impact of their work? Millions of people turn to us during the Presidential election and you will be on the forefront!
We are one of the largest media companies on the planet and are looking for a Senior Software Graphics Engineer to join our team during the 2020 election! If you want to have your work be seen and heard around the world, then apply today!
What Is The Role?
One of our head broadcasters will be using your graphics to show how the election is swinging, likely scenarios and final outcomes during one of the most important events in our countries history, the 2020 election!
Your work will be seen by millions of people from across the planet and play a giant impact on the decisions made by those people for our nation.
What Are We Looking For?
As a close-knit team, a huge aspect is an Engineer who has a great attitude, can work collaboratively and can take the heat during the busy election cycle!
We are also looking for:
• Must have recent experience with D3, SVG, or Canvas
• Adept at implementing responsive designs using HTML and a CSS preprocessor (SASS, PostCSS, LESS)
• Extensive experience collaborating directly with product managers, designers, and stakeholders
What's In It For You
• A base salary from $150,000 to $165,000
• Work in one of the most iconic buildings in NYC if not the world!
• Competitive benefits package
Have an impact on the future of our nations political campaigns
If you're interested please apply today!