Aircraft Mechanic Position
- Juneau, AK
The ideal applicant will have 3-5 years of corporate aircraft experience. Lear 45 and/or Pilatus PC-12 aircraft experience highly preferred. The position is full-time with a competitive wage/benefit package.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs all airframe, power plant, and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignments.
- Accurately completes all required maintenance records.
- Accurately records time worked on a work order.
- Maintain awareness of hourly goals for tasks assigned.
- Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Must be flexible with schedule to meet support requirements for 24/7 medevac operations.
- A & P license.
- 3 to 5 years jet and turboprop maintenance experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Favorable results from the pre-employment drug tests and criminal background check required.
Monday, April 5, 2021