F-15 WEAPONS TACTICS INSTRUCTOR
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots, inspects, repairs, and maintains assigned aircraft and equipment.
- Perform on-the-job training for assigned trainees.
- Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
- Performs acceptance inspections on newly assigned aircraft/equipment.
- Orders and receives parts.
- Performs specialty assignments, which can be, but are not limited to: flight line, dock maintenance, AGE, special vehicle maintenance, aircraft repair branch functions, and intermediate maintenance fabrication shops.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience of which one (1) year must be at the 7 Level.
- Qualification as an F-15 Armament Systems Specialist is mandatory.
- Experience in performing or supervising functions such as the maintenance, repair, and modification of air munitions launch, release, suspension, or aircraft-mounted gun systems is mandatory.
- Free housing in a secure compound
- All utilities paid by the company
- Free transportation
- Full medical with dental and optical insurance
- 30 days annual paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah, and 1 national day)
- Tax Free
Monday, November 22, 2021