Oversees Training Coordinators / Instructors responsible for developing training and training aids for formal training and on-job-training and responsible for conducting the training for the program. Develops an executable training plan, ensuring all required elements are planned for and available and coordinating the efficient and effective accomplishment of training.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assigning and supervising all employees in his work group ensuring proper methods, materials and procedures are followed in accordance with all approved applicable regulations / data.
2. Ensuring availability of any information or reports required in respect of queries and questions related to work completion.
3. Oversee identification of program and employee training needs.
4. Determine whether overtime is needed for certain tasks and whether additional equipment is necessary.
5. Knowledgeable about program and Alsalam safety requirements and make sure that no violations occur.
6. Continually suggesting more cost-effective processes and reducing waste while also increasing productivity and employee satisfaction.
7. Reviews production line displays for peak efficiency, output, and corrects deficiencies as necessary
8. Work to solve conflicts quickly, suggest solutions with strategic resolutions. Implement continuous improvement activities.
9. Recommends potential employees for hire, also recommends if manufacturing floor positions should be staffed or reduced.
10. Responsibilities include training, coaching, and motivating employees to achieve production goals and objectives
11. Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor.
Job Requirements? Qualifications / Licenses -
High school diploma or equivalent.
- U.S. Air Force Master Instructor certification.
? Work Experience -
-At least seven (7) years of supervisory experience in U.S. Air Force aircraft training management.
- Must possess five (5) years experience as a U.S. Air Force instructor in aircraft maintenance operations.
- Must possess computer skills (e.g. Microsoft excel, word, etc.).
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
- Previous experience in aviation / aircraft maintenance a plus.
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities)
- Refer to Alsalam’ s Competency Profile