Duties:Skills & Experience
1. Requires a minimum of five (5) years F-15 experience in RSAF AFSC 252X0, of which two (2) years must be at the -seven (7) level.
2. Must have a minimum of two years of experience on F-100-PW-229 engines.
3. Qualification as an F-100 jet engine mechanic is mandatory with F-100-PW-229 experience preferred.
4. In addition, experience in performing or supervising functions such as repair, modification, or testing of jet engines is mandatory.
5. Experience in directing functions such as inspection, repair, testing, or modification of aircraft engines is mandatory.
6. Must be proficient in communications skills necessary to write reports and conduct on-the-job training.
7. Must have skills necessary to plan and schedule assigned resources to ensure aircraft are available to meet operational requirements.
Qualifications:Task & Responsibility
1. Advises on technical problems of repair and maintenance of P&W F-100-229 engines.
2. Tears down and builds up -229 Engines to perform inspections as required.
3. Removes and installs -229 Engines in Phase aircraft as required.
4. Inspects jet engines and related equipment.
5. Orders and receives parts.
6. Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
Perform On-the-Job Training (OJT) for assigned trainees.