Supervises and coordinates activities through; inspecting, evaluating, analyzing, and reporting of employees engaged in modification, testing components, parts, subassemblies, equipment, departments, processes, procedures, and all other program elements. Responsible for executing the quality assurance plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Supervises and coordinates activities of inspectors engaged in evaluating personnel engaged in maintenance. Supervises quality activities related to all arriving material and finished products.
2. Reviews program operating procedures, technical manuals drawings, and production schedules to determine method of conducting inspections and audits, sequence of operations, and work assignments to assure all procedures are being done correctly.
3. Reviews assembly specifications and production schedules to determine method and frequency of conducting inspections and assigning work instructions.
4. Directs inspectors in quality assurance inspection and audits, to include all documentation, to assure that establishment and regulatory standards are met.
5. Assigns and performs training of new inspectors to qualify them on program objectives.
6. Responsible for program technical training by establishing, coordinating, and maintaining the training program.
7. Reviews reports and confers with quality team, production, logistics, manufacturing engineers, and management personnel to solve work-related problems.
8. Coordinates activities with DCMA and customer.
Qualifications / Licenses
Degree in aviation, business management, business administration, or an equivalent level of education and experience.
The supervisor should have experience in fighter aircraft line operations or aircraft production/manufacturing environment to qualify for the position.
Professional development in technical and leadership training is a plus.
Certified ISO 9100 internal auditor
At least seven (7) years of supervisory experience in fighter aircraft flight line operations or aircraft production/manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience auditing compliance with ISO 9100 standards.
- Must possess computer skills e.g. Microsoft excel and word, and be able to read technical data, drawings, processes, and procedures in English.
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities)
Refer to Alsalam’s Competency Profile