- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Installs, removes, modifies, tests, and troubleshoots avionics and electrical systems, subsystems, and associated wiring to verify integrity. Able to run multiple wire harnesses and pin and de-pin various connectors. Accomplishes all tasks in a timely manner. Reports directly to production supervisors.
Duties & Responsibilities
1 . Maintains effective working relationship with other employees.
- Must be able to read and comprehend drawings, schematic diagrams, technical manuals, and Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs) to troubleshoot complex avionic and electrical systems.
- Must be familiar with using multimeters, meggers, voltmeters, associated test equipment and a variety of hand toots associated with the trade.
- Installs electrical harness, repairs harness, performs continuity checks, hot pin checks, removes and installs Line Replaceable Units (LRUs).
- May be required to support other technical specialist outside of primary technical field, in support of program objectives and goals.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate time accounting of work performed in real-time. Report any time discrepancies to supervisors.
- Knowledgeable of occupational hazards and safety precautions, and be abje and willing to coach others in complying with program policies and procedures related to such. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Attends program initiated training, until management deems individual qualified to enter production. Will be routed through program retaining training program as required.
- Reports any and all potential safety hazards, incidents, accidents, and other program concerns to supervisor.
Wears program identified personal protective equipment.
Must have graduated high school or equivalent.
Completion of formal technical schools a plus.
Minimum seven (7) years on-aircraft avionics experience.
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities)Refer to Alsalam' s Competency Profile
Friday, March 4, 2022