- Hillsboro, OR
We are seeking an experienced general aviation/corporate A&P Mechanic to join our maintenance team. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working on a variety of aircraft that can range from the occasional WWII aircraft to today's most modern business aircraft. We operate and maintain 35+ of our own aircraft to include Lear 31 and 35's, PC-12's, King Air's, CJ3's, Cessna Mustangs, and Challenger. If you enjoy variety and steady work, come join our team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Estimates projected man-hours for individual repairs/inspections.
- Accurately completes all required maintenance records.
- Operates all tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
- Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Provide leadership and guidance required to perform assigned tasks.
- Must have good communication skills.
- The ability to communicate with the customer is required.
- Need to be Customer Service-minded.
- Able to service, repair, and overhaul aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness.
- Reads and interprets manufacturer's and airline's maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Minimum 6-10 years experience.
- FAA A&P license required.
- Leadership experience helpful.
- High level of initiative and commitment.
- Excellent performance and attendance history.
- Ability to positively influence others.
- Advocate for Aero Air's culture of excellence and customer service.
- Prefer experience with corporate aircraft.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Green Card Holder.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Favorable results from the pre-employment drug tests and criminal background check required.
Monday, April 5, 2021